VABEC is a prime office facility located on 100+ acres of farmland in beautiful Southern Vermont. Offices, classrooms and meeting rooms are housed in an array of fully restored and modernized farm buildings, lending a rustic air to the fully modern activities of those who work here.
Our tenants include businesses, non-profits, and educational facilities, with an emphasis on environmental, agricultural, and educational businesses and organizations. Some of our current tenants include the University of Vermont Extension, Vermont Technical College Nursing Program (Thompson Campus), NorthEast Health & Wellness Initiative, Inc., Vermont College of Union Institute and University, WSESU Community Education Program, and Bicycle Inc.
- Office suites for rent or lease
- Redundant T1 Internet access
- On-site global video conferencing
suite from WVCV
- On-site conference and function
- Free parking for staff and guests
- Gorgeous campus less than a mile from a state park
- Centrally located for destinations throughout New England:
2 hours by car from Boston, 4 hours from NYC, 1 hour from Albany.
- Easy access to I91, Amtrak (Brattleboro Sta.) and local airports.
There are currently 12,000 sq ft of available space to be restored and built for lease. If you’ve been looking for an attractive, well-appointed location for your business, we hope you’ll consider VABEC.
Looking for meeting space?
The Maria Lawrence Room is available for functions and conferences, with a capacity of 250. Catering, videoconferencing, Internet access available. Overhead projector is set up in the room for your convenience. See Details…